Gone are the days of spending hundreds of thousands of tax payer dollars on outdated, legacy ECM software and hardware. Reservations are now being accepted for BoxWorks 2018 in San Francisco August 29-30. Together with Box we are offering a Records Management bundle that includes airfare, hotel and registration for a single attendee. To be eligible agencies must purchase 50+ seats of Governance (Records Management) and Consulting – $8,450 before June 15.
What is BoxWorks?
BoxWorks brings together leaders from across the technology sector and every industry to define the future of the digital-first company. Join industry leaders like Microsoft, IBM and Okta who are shaping how organizations work today and will work in the future. There’s no better opportunity to explore new technologies while creating stronger ties with your public sector peers from around the country.
BoxWorks 2018 will also provide you with multiple Tracks such as:
- BoxWorks for Government – Learn how digital transformation can improve business outcomes, get tips to develop digital-first processes in your agency and learn how to drive business outcomes while protecting security and usability.
- BoxWorks for Security and Data Protection – Learn how to build internal support for security and governance initiatives, get best practices for configuring Box and hear from senior leaders charged with reducing data risk in their organizations.
- BoxWorks for Beginners – Learn how to incorporate Box into your tech stack, get tips for enabling digital business processes and learn about the Box API and what it can do for your agency.
- BoxWorks for Admins – Get strategies for deploying Box, learn change management techniques to boost adoption and get tips for optimizing usage of Box Drive and Box Relay.
- Building a Digital Agency – Get practical advice for how to enable digital agency processes, learn how to leverage the full value of Box and get tips to drive successful engagements and gain new insight from content.
- Designing a Digital Workplace – Get tips to empower employees across the digital workplace, learn how to get the most out of secure collaboration on Box and hear about advanced digital workplace use cases.
What is Box Governance?
Box Governance adds to Box’s cloud content management capabilities by enabling agencies to set retention policies, legal holds, and security classifications on their content. It provides the guardrails you need to manage records in the cloud, without impacting your user’s ability to get work done.
With almost 80% of workloads in the cloud today nearly 50% of companies agree lack of governance puts their organization at risk. Agencies like yours transform their information governance strategy and reduce corporate risk by using Box Governance to meet their legal, regulatory, compliance, and security requirements for content management in the cloud.
Box Governance consulting is mandatory when adding Governance to your account as it is imperative to ensure that the setup of policies properly reflect Washington State legal hold, retention and disposition guidelines.
If you would like to add Governance to your Box account please let us know and spend a couple days in San Francisco at BoxWorks to see why 50+ Washington State agencies are utilizing Box and how it can streamline your ECM policies and reduce costs!